For some people, order pizza on holidays is more convenient and allows more time with the family, especially when you don’t have to worry about cooking. So, will your local Pizza Hut be open when you need it? Here are the Pizza Hut holiday hours and schedule.
Pizza Hut Hours
If your favorite pizza destination is Pizza Hut, you’ll need to have a good idea of when it’s open and closed. That way, you can plan for a fun meal in advance or you can get pizza during a dinner-related emergency.
Most Pizza Hut locations follow a very similar schedule. Here is when most Pizza Hut restaurants are open:
- Monday – 11:00 am to 11:00 pm
- Tuesday – 11:00 am to 11:00 pm
- Wednesday – 11:00 am to 11:00 pm
- Thursday – 11:00 am to 11:00 pm
- Friday – 11:00 am to 12:00 am
- Saturday – 11:00 am to 12:00 am
- Sunday – 11:00 am to 11:00 pm
It is important to note that not all Pizza Huts are open according to these hours. For example, some locations begin accepting orders at 10:00 or 10:30 am. Additionally, some Pizza Hut restaurants are open later, taking orders as late as midnight from Sunday to Thursday, and at late as 1:00 am on Friday (technically Saturday) and Saturday (technically Sunday) nights. Also, some locations may extend their hours during specific times of the year, like the summer.
Since hours might vary, it is always best to confirm your local Pizza Hut’s hours by either giving them a call or checking on the store’s website. The Pizza Hut customer service number is: 1-800-948-8488.
Pizza Hut Holiday Schedule
The Pizza Hut holiday schedule is similar to many other large chain restaurants. On most holidays, you’ll find that your location is open. However, there are a couple of days where all Pizza Hut restaurants close and a few others when your Pizza Hut may operate on a shorter, holiday schedule.
Here is a look at Pizza Hut’s holiday schedule:
- Friday, January 1: Pizza Hut restaurants are open on New Year’s Day
- Monday, January 18: Pizza Hut restaurants are open on Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Sunday, February 14: Pizza Hut restaurants are open on Valentine’s Day
- Monday, February 15: Pizza Hut restaurants are open on Presidents’ Day
- Wednesday, March 17: Pizza Hut restaurants are open on St. Patrick’s Day
- Friday, April 2: Pizza Hut restaurants are open on Good Friday
- Sunday, April 4: Pizza Hut restaurants are closed on Easter Sunday
- Monday, April 5: Pizza Hut restaurants are open on Easter Monday
- Sunday, May 9: Pizza Hut restaurants are open on Mother’s Day
- Monday, May 31: Pizza Hut restaurants are open on Memorial Day
- Sunday, June 20: Pizza Hut restaurants are open on Father’s Day
- Sunday, July 4: Pizza Hut restaurants are open on Independence Day
- Monday, September 6: Pizza Hut restaurants are open on Labor Day
- Monday, October 11: Pizza Hut restaurants are open on Columbus Day
- Sunday, October 31: Pizza Hut restaurants are open on Halloween
- Monday, November 11: Pizza Hut restaurants are open on Veteran’s Day
- Thursday, November 25: Pizza Hut restaurants are open on Thanksgiving Day, but for limited hours
- Friday, November 26: Pizza Hut restaurants are open on Black Friday for extended hours
- Friday, December 24: Pizza Hut restaurants are open on Christmas Eve, but for limited hours
- Saturday, December 25: Pizza Hut restaurants are closed on Christmas Day
- Friday, December 31: Pizza Hut restaurants are open on New Year’s Eve
- Saturday, January 1: Pizza Hut restaurants are open on New Year’s Day 2022
For days with early closures (Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve), you will want to contact your local Pizza Hut in advance to confirm when they will stop taking orders. Each location may handle it differently, so checking ahead of time will ensure you can plan accordingly.
Saving Monday on Your Next Pizza Hut Order
Since you now know the Pizza Hut holiday schedule, ensuring you do not waste time due to an unexpected closure, it is time to make sure you do not waste any money either. Restaurant meals can be pricy, and having pizza delivered means you usually have to contend with an extra fee. Here are some ways to help you save when you order from Pizza Hut.
- Sign Up for Rewards: If you create an account with Pizza Hut online, you can earn rewards with every qualifying order. Usually, you’ll get points you can spend on free pizzas, which is a pretty nice. The rewards program sign up is here.
- Take Advantage of Deals: Most pizza places have specials. In some cases, you may save by ordering on weekdays instead of weekends. In others, you can get a set of specific combination of items for a discount. Just make sure to review any flyers you receive, keep an eye out for commercials, and scan the discounts section of the website to find out what is available. The discounts section is here.
- Sign Up for Coupons: If you become a rewards member, you will get emails from Pizza Hut. In some of them, you’ll receive coupons or coupon codes that you can use on an upcoming order, helping you save on some of your favorite foods.
Pizza Hut can be an inexpensive option for a quick family meal, food to keep a college student satisfied during a study session, or nearly any other situation. Just make sure to keep the schedule in mind and try to use one of the options above to make it easier on your budget.
Are you a fan of Pizza Hut? Tell us why in the comments below.
Fun Articles To Read:
Image Source: ©jetcityimage/123RF.COM
* You will receive the latest news and updates on